COVID-19 Compliance in the Workplace: Strategies for Success in Uncertain Times
Duration: 60 Minutes
Nearly two years have passed since the COVID-19 pandemic began. In that time, employers and HR leaders have been pushed, pulled, and forced to rapidly solve evolving logistical challenges while ensuring compliance and employee safety.
In the wake of so much uncertainty, what can employers do to lay the groundwork for success and plan to confront the unpredictable?
You're invited to attend Mployer Advisor's upcoming webinar with Abbey Dean, Mployer Advisor's Content Marketing Lead, and John Gerak, an attorney and Managing Director at Ogletree Deakins, one of the largest labor and employment law firms in the country.
In this webinar, our panelists will provide:
- The latest guidance from OSHA and how to reconcile long-term planning in an unpredictable time.
- Common questions and concerns regarding COVID-19 compliance standards and employee safety.
- Strategies to approach complex workforce issues, including in-office and hybrid or remote work policies.
- Best practices for embedding flexibility into your workplace to prevent bottlenecks or breakdowns when unforeseen challenges arise.
- Predictions for what comes next for employers and HR leaders.